“Healing with Music Before, During and After Surgery or Medical Procedures ”
and learn other benefits of music therapy for your health and healing
Do you have fear of surgery or medical procedures?
Are you worried about the complications from surgery or medical procedures?
Would you like to know how you can recover and heal faster so that you can go home and function with less medications?
Do you know the difference between music therapy and music medicine?
Do you know that rhythmic entertainment can help promote healing?
Learn how you can
- Use LESS anesthesia, so you’ll stay relaxed throughout the procedure and recover faster
- Need LESS medication prior to surgery because the comforting music has taken your mind off of the scary “what-ifs”
- Have LESS pain medication in the recovery room because the soft, soothing “Surgical Serenity” music is distracting you from pain and keeping you from tensing up
- Experience LESS anxiety during surgery because you don’t hear the unpleasant and unnerving sounds and conversations
- LEAVE the hospital sooner because, having had less meds, you’ll recover faster and be discharged sooner
FASTER recovery so you can return to work sooner or get back to your life and your family!
- Briefly learn about holistic approaches for your surgical support and health and healing.
|Dr. Alice Cash is one of the world’s few clinical musicologists. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, USA, she brings to her work over 40 years of professional experience as a college professor, clinical therapist, solo and chamber music performer and composer. Creator of the Surgical Serenity Headset use by leading hospitals in the U.S. and other countries.Connect with Dr. Cash on Facebook:www.healingmusicenterprises.com
|Vivien Joy Lamadrid, is a registered nurse with almost 20 years of bedside nursing from emergency room, critical care, and recovery room ect. She also embraces holistic nursing philosophy as a recovery room nurse and a surgical support nurse coach. She is also a Healing Touch Certified Practitioner (Energy Medicine Practitioner) at the Center for Integrative Medicine at Weiss.Connect with Vivien on Facebook:www.journeysforwellness.com|
Did you know –
- That Dr. Cash is one of the few clinical musicologist?
- That Vivien Joy wanted to be a piano teacher instead of a nurse?
- That surgeons bring their own music when they perform surgery to help relax and enhance performance.
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2014
Time: 8:00 PM EST, 7:00 PM CST, 6:00 PM MST, 5:00 PM PST
If you can’t make all of the calls you can listen to the recording anytime day or night the following week.
* * * Please Mark Your Calendar Now! * * *
Also, the ideal situation would be to be sitting in a quiet room
Don’t forget if you can’t make the call you can listen to the play back number any time in the following week.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me at
Vivien Joy Lamadrid, RN, BSN, CCRN, CAPA, CPAN, HTCP
Holistic Nurse & Recovery Room Nurse
Surgical Support Nurse Coach
Dr. Alice Cash
Creator of the Surgical Serenity Headset
See you soon!